Monday 30 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Good morning to all. I have been experimenting with fused claptons and alien wire. The aliens come out too low in ohms causing my batteries in my regulated mod to become hot so I stopped with those. I like the fused claptons because they ohm out at .3 but the downside is that there is a significant ramp up time but otherwise they're great with flavor.

So my first question is if there I such a possible thing that juice can have a boiling point that causes the juice itself to get burnt (not...

Juice max temperature/Twisted wire: Question

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2iLkqjq

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...