Wednesday 18 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi Everyone,

I bought a Serpent SMM and I´m facing 2 issues:

1 - Leak at the AIRFLOW
2 - A lot of condensation

I´ve been trying various wicks and still not success.
Im putting the photos of my wicks, can you help me in how to wick in the right manner?
How can I measure the cotton to put? The cotton needs to be tight at the coil? In the first try I put much cotton I thing because the coil moved when I insert the cotton.
In the second try the cotton was inserted easily.

Thanks a lot....

Serpent SMM - Leak

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2zjtrDs

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...