Tuesday 24 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

View attachment 695587 Hello,

As you can see from my lack of knowledge with Vaping I am Totally new here. But to boot I am a fan of iJOY products.
I tried to ask questions about a SquOnk and what are features in a SquOnk that make it better or just say Special?
I cannot live without a 20700 Battery life Mod, true story bro, need myself a mod that can definitely let me blow smoke.
So, a SquOnk box looks interesting but is it easy to use? Can I Stick a Tank on it? If this thing needs...

Questions about a Mod Squonker?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2y1Z3MR

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...