Tuesday 24 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

The kids of vaping always wanted the biggest cloud. That was their hype but now it's all about the juul pods and other pod systems, along with small devices. Those devices give off a small dl experience or mostly mtl. I was outside a vape shop I frequently go to yesterday about to walk in and these kids under age asked me to buy them a juul type setup and some e-liquid. I asked them to show me some cigarettes to see if I should really go and buy it for them but then came to my senses and...

How is the metamorphosis happening?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2h4GXnK

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...