Wednesday 25 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey everyone, I recently got a clone of the tugboat v1 super cheap and just got a couple batteries for it. One is an lh18650 2500mah 3.7v the other I believe is a Sony 18650 with 2600mah vtc 5 I believe. I have never used a mech before and am wondering where to start building. I have stainless steel wire 316l and kanthal A1 at my disposal.
I would love any feedback ideas and tips View attachment 695965 thanks! Also I have already had the mech safety rundown I have an ohm meter an two...

Just got a tugboat v1 mech cylinder clone curious about build

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2iz1xQq

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...