Sunday 22 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Time for my annual exercise in self- punishment o_O
Every year I post this thread in an effort to find out what Equipment people are using, and hopefully help someone is looking for better vaping gear.
It is really simple to participate ! (it has to be if I am involved :confused:) Pictures and Links are welcome !
I am asking for participants to list two items :
1) Your Favorite Power Source
2) Your Favorite Juice Burner
See how easy this can be !
For me personally, I still prefer the REO...

The 6th Annual Unofficial Equipment of the Year Poll

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2xe4E2G

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...