Sunday 29 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hello, I am new to this forum, so I hope this thread is in the appropriate subsection, sorry if it isn't but this is kind of urgent and I need some advice.
I have been sick for around a week, and I've had heavy coughing, a few days ago I decided to stop cigarettes and move to vaping (while still sick), I got a basic vape (Joyetech EGO AiO) and some different liquids, none of them sketchy as far as I could tell. So far, it's pretty enjoyable, and yesterday I probably vaped for 2 hours...

Pain in lungs when breathing?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2yUvuBd

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...