Monday 30 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Before it's asked, these were bought from Liion Wholesale on 10/13.
Never dropped, overcharged or discharged too low.
Never had juice spilled on it.
I will admit I dropped the ball. Neither 3000mah battery seemed to perform as well as the 25r as far as length of charge. If I had acted that first day or so I could have had them replaced.

Anyway, noticed during inspection time that one is turning black under the wrap. I know for a fact it's not juice. I know they haven't been dropped or...

Battery turning black....

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2yYf76C

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...