Friday 27 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So, for fourteen months I was buying nothing vape-related, not even cotton.
Now my oldest mod in rotation (iStick 30 clone) is showing signs of aging, and I decided buy something... But it looks like there are not much new for MTLungers or restricted DLungers. I use now Kayfun 4 (a bit tight for me) and Kayfun 5 (which is nice to build/vape, but which is prone to leaking). So far I my choice for my new order are Pico 25 and OBS Engine NANO (both are authentic, new experience for me...)
Any...

After 14 months of abstinence I need an advice

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2gJExdk

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...