Monday 16 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I own 4 Provari's, one black, two silver, and one mini(never used) They were purchased between between 2011 and 2013. I use clear tanks and Boge 510, standard resistance cartomizers. I have not followed the new developments in the E-Cig world at all. I do notice though that everyone is blowing huge amounts of smoke these days compared to me. When I started vaping it was rare to see anyone else doing the same. My questions are;

Are my Provari's just outdated and useless at this point?...

Need advice with Provari

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2wYA3pZ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...