Tuesday 17 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So I’m at work (working the night shift) and I came outside and enjoyed my whopper a coworker picked up for me and to my surprise it is quite cool out and a nice breeze blowing. We had rain showers come through today followed by dryer air. Our first cold front of the year will be coming through this weekend. I may get to sit outside, vape and enjoy the couple days of fall we get every year. Now that I’m done with my dinner the last 15 min of my lunch break I’ll just take in the lovely...

Florida weather changing

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2gOIkXr

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...