Saturday 14 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So I've started vaping (due to smoking for 9 years) starting on 6mg of nic. I just can't see myself quitting cold turkey and I love the fact you can get smoke hit without the nasty sh*t.

few questions, do you fellow vapers, vape on your daily commutes, my girlfriend has told me not to bring my vape out as its embarrassing for her to have me vaping fat clouds when out shopping etc. do you guys vape out and about or in the comfort of your own home, what's your opinions on it, I don't see it...

Been 3 days since I've started.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2gFBLX8

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...