Sunday 29 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

On April 15, 2013, I made the life changing decision to put out my last cigarette and pick up a vape pen, ending a 30 year pack a day habit. I haven't relapsed, cheated, or had a single puff since that day.

But my dreams are a different story! Several times a week, I still smoke in my dreams. I know I vape, but somehow I convince myself to have just one, then promise to go back to vaping. That leads to another cig, then another. All the while knowing I shouldn't be smoking.

Since...

Still Smoking In My Dreams

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2zhYZ0m

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...