Tuesday 31 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I've been using Vision Spinner II Variable Voltage 1300mAh Battery for a long time. The Vision III Spinner Variable Voltage 1300mAh batteries die out on me too fast so I don't really like them and Vision II's are pretty well impossible to find now. I have no experience with mods or tanks or which is the best out there. Actually I'm not even sure how I would use them or what I would need to go with them, for instance my Vision Spinner needs a 510 thread Boge Cartomizer and a drip tip. Can...

Need Help Finding a New Vaping Method

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2A4lzGT

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...