Friday 20 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I am just saying it now, I am new to vaping because I'm quitting cigarettes, so my knowledge isn't the best on specifications.

So today I got the new atomizer (eLeaf iJust 2) at my local smoke shop since my previous atomizer was no longer good. The issue that I see with this atomizer is that the juice is trapped inside of the atomizer, not soaking the cotton on the coil or making any escape from the container. I have looked at multiple videos on YouTube showing the disassembly of the...

New Atomizer: eLeaf iJust 2 Issues

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2zFqUUK

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...