Friday 27 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Lol sorry I had to.. The amount of complete garbage I have heard people tell me about vaping just makes me sick. Sometimes I want to just smack them.... Blah literally I have heard some of the craziest stuff I don't even know how to come back with an answer to them it stopped me in my tracks the crap people just make up and believe in their own head. Wondering what other crazy stories and stuff you guys have heard. Literally last week my roommate was asking me why I Vape and said dude you...

Vaping gives you pneumonia and brain damage

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2zJZJYb

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...