Monday 8 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I love the rectangular shape of the vaporesso revenger x.
what i can't stand is the fire button is on the side.

It's just awkward for me to hold. Not a comfortable feel when firing.
same goes with most of my mods.. all of them have side fire buttons.

So i'm searching online, looking for mods that have a front facing fire button.

mods like the Aspire starsky
or the fuchai duo

Are there any others.. i know the G class.. but that's not in my price range.

Does any one have the fuchai that...

Tired of side button mods!

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2AJfyic

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...