Saturday 6 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So I’m looking to buy this halo aspire gusto or mini. I went to my local vape shop today the guy had one of those and he let me vape it of course he put a new dip tip on it and like wow it’s amazing little device he had the mini and he said that he loves it that’s his go to vape for everyday. So they have two 1100mah 900mah so he explain everything to me but still need on my final decision actually the mini is out of stock but he ordered more on Friday it should be there Wednesday or...

Halo-aspire gusto or mini.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2ACuDSp

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...