Friday 12 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Has anyone tried or used the Joyetech Exceed D19 and the Wismec Cb 60 tanks for mtl? Reason I am asking is, at the moment my go to mtl tank is the vaporesso drizzle tank with the traditional 1.4 ohm coils. I am not sure if this is being discontinued or what, but the coils are getting harder to find in the USA. The reason I like this tank is because you can get an extremely tight draw with it still working correctly. I have a D 19 tank and have been using with the 1.2ohm coils. It is a good...

Joyetech exceed d19 vs Wismec cb 60

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2Ezbe7u

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...