Saturday 13 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello,

Noob vaper here. My mod (Kanger Subox Mini-C) started malfunctioning two days after I bought it. Charge indicator blinks 12 times then stayed solid regardless of being plugged in or not and did not charge the batt. Local store I purchased it from was cool, comped me an external charger and coil and is going to swap out my mod when he gets one in. BUT he also said to me, "sometimes I question Ohm's law...". Yikes. So I registered here for some advice.

I've read multiple posts now...

Feedback on a possible mod/fix I can post...

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2r0ESQS

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...