Monday 15 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hope this is the right forum since I'm not sure where to place my question. Why does my e-juice always taste the best just before my batteries are die?

Can happen with any tank and coil AND on various mods. Today it's my Baby with GT4 coil ohming at .17 @44w on Revenger, (pink) Samsung INR 18650s 3.7 3000 mAh. I'm driving and all the sudden my e-juice gets supper yummy and I look when I fire and it says 2.77v battery bars flash but still can fire.

So its like I always know when I need to...

My e-juice tastes like awsum, time to change batteries

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2DAR7qe

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...