Wednesday 10 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So I did the following...

Ordered menthol cigarette tubes and lipton black tea bags, I'm attempting to create a "healthier" Newport cigarette. Believe it or not, I've researched online and heard that Lipton uses pesticides and certain chemicals to make the tea, so maybe I'll get my Newport taste back. I was JUULing with the mint flavor and that wasn't cutting it anymore, I need to smoke something so I believe this will do it for me. I wanted to ask your opinions on this, and if I roll 5-10...

The JUUL isn't working to satisfy my cigarette cravings

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2Fo6OBt

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...