Tuesday 9 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello guy's, New here to this forum. I've only read a few things off of here before. But I'm curious because things seem really counter intuitive to me. I was told if you're using a mechanical mod that you don't want to draw to many amps from it or bad .... will happen. So for example if you have an LG HG2 20A battery you don't want to build lower than 0.20 ohm's because already then even though I assume its not a big deal you over draw that by 0.50A... Yet my friend was telling me that the...

Battery Safety and Amperage

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2FjLbSW

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...