Wednesday 10 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Does their opinion matter? That's a question that I got in my head when I visited this doctor for the first time today. She asked me if I smoke cigarettes so I told her not for about 3 and a half years. Although I did mention after that I had been using electronic cigarettes for about 3 and a half years. Her reaction upset me very much. She said I should seriously think about quitting e-cigarettes too. I asked her what's safer, cigarettes or e-cigarettes and she says, well you read in the...

Doctor's Opinions On Vaping

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2D0mUCZ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...