Saturday 13 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

oi I has a problem...

I've been trying to wean myself off vaping nicotine for awhile now. I never smoked, and stupidly picked up vaping nicotine during college; now having been at it for about 7 years. I've been mostly trying this through trial and error with some light reading on the net for ideas, and it's gotten me from 14mg/ml at my peak down to 1mg/ml! Super proud of that. At one point I was really worried and doubting I could get below 4mg/ml. I did it!

I think I've hit a wall now,...

Help weaning off vaping nicotine

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2D70v7K

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...