Monday 8 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

What's up everybody. I used to be a regular poster here and have been away for quite sometime. Unfortunately my vaping journey came to an abrupt end once my shops quit stocking nic in strengths higher than 6mg. I tried to adapt by raising my watts but nothing worked. Tried again about 6 months ago by buying a new tank but even lung hitting 6mg through a Smok TFV12 at 160w does absolutely nothing for me and feels like I'm vaping zero nic with a throat hit. But now I'm hearing about these...

Thinking about going back to basics and could use some help (nic salts)

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2mbweJJ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...