Monday 15 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I'm not really bragging here since my 'achievement' required so little effort on my part. Maybe to serve as inspiration for a struggling newbie?

Anyway, I just realized today is my switching anniversary. January 15, 2010, is the date I accidentally switched from a pack and a half per day 35-year habit to vaping. Several times in years past I have let the date slip by without remembering it, LOL. (I'm 64yo, gimme a break).

My health has greatly improved. Although that improvement came...

Eight years today. :)) Just gotta toot my own horn!

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2FGgesc

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...