Monday 8 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey guys!

I'm rocking the ego AIO atm and am loving it. I've been vaping 12mg and its mostly kept me off the cigs (still can't quite bring myself to write 'analogs') but that said I want something bigger and better. My problem with the AIO is that it spits, which is super annoying. Maybe I'm drawing too hard on it, but call me crazy, I want something that won't spray boiling blueberry lemonade on my tongue. Also, I want something that just is a little sturdier and better performing.

My...

Help me spend my money

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2AHdXcm

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...