Friday 29 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi everyone! First, I'd like to apologize if this has been discussed before. I'm new and searched for the topic but couldn't find any.

On average, how much do each of you vape?

I had a heart attack on May 13th which scared the hell out of me as I'm only 47 year's old, at the time 46...I just had a Birthday. Anyway, for 30 years I smoked, on average, a pack a day. For the first few weeks I chewed the nic gym and just got my ECig about a week ago.

I know it's only truly dangerous if...

How Much Do You Vape Daily?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2Cq5VHw

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...