Saturday 16 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I had been using a Nautilus Aspire tank, though the tight draw (even with control ring removed) irritated me. I broke it and had to buy a replacement that day to avoid analogs. I let the guy at local B&M talk me into a Nautilus 2 with much better airflow, but now that I've had it for 2 weeks it's clear that the 2ml capacity just doesn't work for me, as I have to fill it several times per day.


I'm also not happy with the coil situation with these guys. I don't like paying $4 each, and the...

Help Finding Airy DTL Tank with Cheap Coils

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2B2joHZ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...