Monday 11 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Is it just me that tries to build my coils every single time so that it's picture perfect? I get a certain satisfaction when a nice dual coil is build that each coil is exactly the same on the rda and looking really nice that I can want to take a picture of it. I don't think of it as an obsession or ocd form rather something more of an art and an art looks best when near perfect. I take pride in the art of coil building/setting. I don't mean that I actually build the clapton coils and other...

Building coils as a form of art

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2B2VHOK

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...