Friday 29 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I had a package of four drip tips from Trinity Glass Tanks out for delivery today. I got an email that the package had been "Tendered to Military Agent." :?: I don't live on a base, there isn't a base in my town, and we are not military personnel. USPS can't tell me anything, Trinity can't tell me anything. I did send an email inquiry to USPS so I will have to see what happens.

I do a lot of online ordering and have never had anything like this happen before. Have any of you experienced...

DTs from Trinity "Tendered to Military Agent" - Baffled

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2ClkCOg

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...