Friday 15 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So for those who don't know i've been a somewhat proud owner of a serpent smm for the past 2 weeks, but ever since i've never had the ability to get it right as i've had dry hits no matter how i built it, even the guy at my vape shop couldn't get it for my style of vaping.

So after selling some of my vape gear to a friend (mod+tank), went ahead and got my an rda
The peerless rda (somewhat weird building deck but i've managed it seems).
Using dual claptons (2.5mm reading at .26) been...

Idk why but i've done it !

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2Bu0c5o

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...