Tuesday 19 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey everyone,
I'm pretty new to vaping and I decided to go with the Joyetech eGo AIO. I ordered it from Direct Vapor with an extra pack of the .5 ohm Cubis coils. I also subscribed to get this once a month. I have decided after using this for a few weeks that I want to go with something else. So I tried to go in and cancel the automatic shipping on the coils and there isn't any option to cancel it.
Does anyone know how to cancel this? I hope I'm not just being stupid.

Thanks in advance...

Direct Vapor Product Subscription?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2BKjqDV

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...