Thursday 21 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I hate how every couple years I post about I'm going to get off the analogs and end up back on them but I'm sure I'm not the only one. I have questions before i order some new stuff. I've lost some things I had in the move I made. I started smoking when I was around 10 or so and now being almost 35 , I've noticed it's affecting me. I've had 2 solid 8/10 women who after a couple weeks leave because of the cigs. It's time to give them up.

First up is juice. I get heartburn pretty bad and a...

5th time is the charm i really wanna kick the analogs

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2Dn9NsL

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...