Saturday 9 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi Everyone,

I bought a Wismec Motiv Pod earlier this week and I am enjoying using it so far. I did read a review the battery on this model explodes at a drop of a hat that it burned her boyfriends leg when it exploded even though it was turned off at the time. Needless to say I am now concerned about it exploding on me. Am I being overly concerned about this? Are a lot of the stories I hear about explosions and fires missing details? Are there specific causes of these issues? Sorry for...

Battery safety concern

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2yaC0Q0

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...