Thursday 28 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Got me one from Ti Mods. Man this is the most fantastic MTL machine. I can't believe more manufacturers haven't stolen its awesome design. Its so basic, yet soooo effective. Nothing I have even comes close to its ease of use, and the awesome flavour it produces.
I opened this new thread for it, because it deserves it's own...IT'S THAT GOOD !!!
What's also unique about it, is the two seperate liquid holding chambers it has. Sometimes I fill it with two different flavours, so it mixes when it...

Achilles magic design....

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2pU4gYi

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...