Wednesday 27 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Quit analogs and been vaping since 2012. :thumbs: I started with the Halo G6 cig-a-like and graduated to the Triton when it came out. Then I tried the VV Triton bat and haven't looked any further as it is all I need. (I did try the Triton II, but did not like the bottom fill or the wide metal mouth piece - feels like sucking on an exhaust pipe.) Much to my dismay, I recently found out they are discontinuing the original Triton line :cry:(through Chat with a Halo rep when I inquired when...

Halo Triton (original) is being discontinued...suggestions?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2BXYBWy

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...