Thursday 28 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I've posted this before on another forum. Sublingual nicotine.
Not sure it's been posted before. I've only been doing this for about 14 months and I thought I'd post what I've learnt.

So I got bored of vaping but still wanted nicotine.
I remembered gum and sprays did not work so I thought this idea would fail. It didn't. Probably because it's more quickly absorbed than gum.

20-30% nic in either water or some VG with a very small amount of any flavour.
For every mg of nicotine, add half a...

Dropping as an alternative to vaping - Sublingual

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2E7KXgO

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...