Sunday 31 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I’ve been back and forth with quitting cigs over the last couple years & want to make another push at it. Most of my gear is about 2 years old and besides the motivation of having something new and cool to play with it seems like these days you can get the same results from a much smaller device. I’m thinking about the stick v8, priv v8 & 80w osub kits. I really like the priv’s ergonomics but I’m wondering if I would be leaving anything on the table vs the other options.


Sent from my...

Smok kit comparison

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2Ch8P4p

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...