Tuesday 19 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi.
I've finally sourced some aspire mini triton ni-200 coils.
I checked the authenticity code at aspirecig.com and it said 'not valid, beware counterfeits!!'

Then confused, I went to aspire-uk.net (the purported official UK site)
Here the authenticity checker said the product was 'valid congratulations!!! Thanks e.tc'

How come there's s discrepancy between the two sites?
I've always used aspire-uk.net to check the authenticity/scratch code. This was the first time I went to aspirecig.com...

Aspire scratch code - works on one site, but not the other?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2yXoZJN

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...