Wednesday 13 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Mmmmkay, I bought a box of 500' rayon at Sallys, bought coil master kit which came w/10ft of 26g wire, picked up a Royal Hunter X and Tobeco Stargate RTA $15 each yesterday (holiday clearence). So now wut???

Steam engine confuses me to say the least. I'm thinking in the future I will want a Etheon because I guess it's a Hadaly that doesn' leak?

My issue is this,, flavor chasing! Due to a medication (adderall) it does something weird to my senses. I drink tons of water plus hot teas each...

What wire to buy?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2AmzF6l

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...