Wednesday 13 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi all, I'll give a little bit of background info first :blush:
I'm still quite new to vaping and recently bought an eleaf pico 75w which came with a mello 3 mini tank(2ml). The 2 coils it came with were both sub ohm .3 and .5 (i believe)
Basically to cut a long story short sub ohm 'direct to lung' was the wrong style of vape for me and after some research I bought a box of 5 'Triton 1.8 Ohm coils which fit perfectly in my mello 3 tank and allowed me to 'mouth to lung' vape due to the...

What wire for MTL vape?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2o21Eqm

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...