Sunday 10 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I want to get my first squonker but I'm not sure if I want regulated or mechanical for regulated I'm looking at e ijoy capo kit with the 20700 battery included or Athena kit , Hugo squezzer kit by yoko vape or augvape druga . I do my own builds real simple stuff so no danger for mechanical with a good battery. Its going to be my last purchase for a little while and I also decided to get my first RDA so I can start dripping at home I've only played with rba's and rdta's so far and I enjoy...

thorn beetween squonkers

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2BskSv4

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...