Sunday 24 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey y'all.
Just got my wife a new Vapor Shark Switchbox DNA 75 for Christmas. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a user guide. Google wasn't much help but I'm super new to these DNA boards and don't know anything about escribe or pretty much anything else. I know we can't use tc cause we use Kanthal. This one has a Kanthal setting yet it doesn't tell me what that setting does. We're charging her batteries and wanting to play with it, just would like more info before I start...

Vapor Shark Switchbox DNA 75 Help

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2DJQCtj

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...