Wednesday 20 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi, I recently bought the Reuleaux RX GEN3 mod. It takes 3 batteries and can reach 300 watts. I also have a steady moddin series box that cranks up pretty high, but...with the right tank. Can anyone help me find the right tank and coils to put on top of these? I love power and big clouds so it's my goal to use this at around 250 without burning the wick or coils too much. I don't like drip tips, so I most prefer RDTA. Occasionally I'll use an RTA but not very often. I also like thick gage,...

Help finding the best tank with the best build

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2oXKr1v

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...