Sunday 17 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Today I went out and got new Clapton coils for my ar15 mechanical mod. And some cotton, when I got home I put it all together and it would not hit like it did before I got the Clapton coils. It produces very little vapor like it's not heating it up enough. I was thinking maybe the batteries were weak or bad. I'm using ultralite 18650 4200maH 4.7V li-ion batteries. They worked fine before with just a normal 22 gauge build but the second I switched to Clapton it's not firing hard enough. I'...

What battery should I use

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2CxIGu1

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...