Monday 18 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I have a Nitecore I2 charger and only use that to charge my 2 18650 batteries to use with my Smok Alien mod on VB 1.0.3 fw.

For the last 3 days now (nothing happened 4 days earlier) my Alien will show my A battery at 100% and my B at 0% and will not fire showing low battery. The Nitecore charger shows both at 100% no matter which way I orient each battery, B always shows 0% I have just placed my same batteries in an older mod and both are showing 100%

Does anyone know of anyway to fix...

Smok Alien battery showing A 100% B 0%

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2oJpUxs

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...