Wednesday 20 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

First let me start out by saying I'm not a spammer or advertiser. I simply have found an online vape shop who actually cares about their customers. MyVPro.com is hands down the best online vape shopping experience I've found. For years I wouldn't even buy online after a few bad experiences. I would pay almost 100% mark up to buy in person because I had been burned and couldn't trust online retailers. One day I called a well known vape manufacturer because I was very interested in one of...

Best online buying experience!

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2COCIEW

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...