Sunday 10 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi all! I have been vaping for about 7 years now. I started with those crappy carts with the foam in them and moved on to dripping. As soon as the EVOD came out, I snatched one up and solved all my leaky, hard to carry, inconvenient ecig problems. And, that's where I have stayed (stagnated) ever since. Recently, I have begun looking for something newer (whats not?) and more exciting to continue my vaping experience. AND IM LOST. There is too much out there, so I figured why not come back to...

Out of the loop!!

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2kSO0od

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...